Phone Us

Scissett Mount: Mechanical & Electrical Works Have Commenced

Roof is now 90% completed and masonry work on schedule at the latest care home in Kirklees, West Yorkshire

Care Home Investment Opportunities UK

Construction remains on track with progress continuing on-site at Scissett Mount, following the installation of the roof trusses in June’s construction update.


The roof is now some 90% completed, with the remaining 10% to be finished pending the installation of the three lifts, which have been ordered and are expected to be delivered towards the end of the week.


Masonry work is continuing on schedule and remains on target to be completed within the 10-week programme, with around 60% of the brick work on the building finished so far.


Internal room partitioning is now 75% completed, whilst plaster boarding is an estimated 60% finished, with both on schedule to complete within the next 4 weeks.


The plastering, skimming and tiling is expected to begin following the start of the second fix works, whilst the mechanical & electrical works commenced earlier this week.

 

UK Healthcare Property Investments

 

Yorkshire Residential Healthcare Investment

 

Care Home Investment Opportunities UK

 

Healthcare Alternative Property Investments UK

 

Yorkshire Care Home Property Investments

 

Scissett Mount is the latest care home investment opportunity in Yorkshire, with competitively priced units starting from just £89,950 available for potential purchasers now and providing an 8% fixed rental return for 15 years.

 

For full details and all enquiries, please visit the Scissett Mount property listing page.

 

X
Cookies on our website:
This website uses cookies.
I'm OK with this Cookie Settings ?